International Marketing Manager (m/w)
Building premium-quality performance vehicles is only half of the task. Connecting customers with these vehicles is equally important. As the International Marketing Manager your main task is to coordinate and support all marketing plans which are required for successful implementation of the global KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles marketing strategy in the international markets. If your heart beats for marketing and either the brand KTM or Husqvarna Motorcycles you are the right one for this position.
- act and serve as the primary point of contact for our subsidiaries and regional hubs for all marketing related topics
- providing the subsidiaries and regional hubs the global marketing plans, budgeting guidelines, launch campaigns relevant marketing activities and guidelines
- supporting and consulting the subsidiaries and regional hubs to develop comprehensive national marketing plans and programs to support sales and revenue objectives
- strengthening the brand positioning through implementation and consistent application of corporate/brand identity
- developing and managing reporting for national/regional marketing activities
- collecting and evaluating market insights as argumentation for decision making and to increase effectiveness of marketing investments
- training and onboarding of new marketing employees in regional hubs, subsidiaries or relevant HQ marketing staff
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related degree required
- several years of experience in the marketing field, preferably in the motorcycle or automotive industry
- experience in an international environment and project management
- excellent written and spoken English skills; other foreign languages are beneficial
- excellent MS Office skills
- passion for motorcycles and willingness to travel
- open-minded team player with the ability to think outside the box and the sensitivity to local cultural issues
- highly engaged, communicative and results oriented personality paired with absolute reliability and highest quality work standards
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- an interesting and exciting range of duties with scope to be creative, and the opportunity to actively contribute ideas and to drive these forward
- attractive social benefits, flexible working times and interesting further training opportunities as well as a unique company culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- performance-related remuneration starting
0043 7742 6000 / 8889
To submit your application, please use our online form only and upload your individual documents (CV, motivational letter, certificates and references). This enables us to process your application as quickly as possible. Thank you!
KTM AG is the holding company for a group of premium powersports brands – including KTM Sportmotorcycle and Husqvarna Motorcycles – which makes it Europe’s largest motorcycle manufacturer. Driven by the passion of more than 4200 employees worldwide the company rigorously pursues a long-term strategy built on three pillars: brand, globalisation and innovation.